Created by ashthompson on Feb 3, 2009
Last updated: 02/04/09 at 12:29 PM
Ashley's Top 5 in Chapter Seven has no followers yet. Be the first one to follow.
2. X, Y, and Z are the names of the three men from France that said that the United States could only talk to them if they gave them a large amount of money. Significance- Some people wanted to start a war because they thought it wasn't right to make people pay to talk to them but other people like John Adams wanted to stay peaceful.
5. This settled disputes between the United States and Great Britain. Significance- If this wouldn't had happened a war could have started between Great Britain and the United States.
3. This stated that the United States would not take sides with any European countries that were at war. Significance- So that the United States didn't fall even more into debt and have the potential of starting a war with someone.
4. The United States owed a lot of money from the Revelutionary War. Significance- Thats when the United States started to fall behind on money, they owed a total of about 50 million.
1. He was a great leader to America. Significance- George was a hero of the Revolutionary War and he has been voted the best president.