Created by kryan on Feb 3, 2009
Last updated: 02/04/09 at 12:23 PM
Kali's top 5 in chapter 7 has no followers yet. Be the first one to follow.
4. These documents argued that the Alien and Sedition Acts were unconstitutional. The idea that the resolution liked was that the states could challenge the federal government. Then it became an impact on American History in the 1800´s.
2. These laws were said to protect the U.S but the federalists intended them to crush opposition to war. This act cancelled the basic protections of freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
1. The xyz affair is when the French demanded for a bribe from the U.S. Millions for defense but not one cent for tribute. That means that the U.S would rather spend alot of money on the government than spend millions on a bribe from France.
5. The farmers lashed out against the tax on whiskey. The farmers didnt want to pay so much money for the whiskey. The farmers stoped paying their taxes. They really didnt want any taxes on the whiskey.
3. This act created three levels of federal courts and defined their powers and relationship to the state courts. Created the 3 branches, legislature, executive and the juditial.