Recent Event Highlights: Nintendo Wii Release, Xbox 360 Release, Nintendo Gamecube Release, Xbox Release, and 6 more...
Created by ryanbrayrb11 on Feb 26, 2010
Last updated: 03/05/10 at 12:26 AM
1. New and improved version of the original PS3.
2. It has new and improved features to it, including a new cooling system as well as more memory.
1. Released by Nintendo as a seventh generation console. Competitors are the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
2. Outsold both the PS3 and Xbox 360 and was the best selling system of all Nintendo history.
1. Launched as a seventh generation system and competed competes against Xbox 360 and the Nintendo Wii.
2. It uses Playstation Network which is free and connects you to their official online store in which you can download or purchase numerous add ons, games, or demos. Comes in different memory sizes to stay affordable for the consumer.
1. Was released as the second video game console produced by Microsoft. Also considered as a seventh generation system which competes with the Wii and PS3.
2. Uses Xbox live and can earn achievements which gives you points to purchase things online. Halo 3 was the best selling game for the console.
1. It was developed by Sony Computer Entertainment and announced during E3 of 2003.
2. It was considered the first hand held video game system due to using disks instead of cartridges. Although it didn't sell as well as any Nintendo brand portables, it sold as the second best.
1. The thinner and sleeker version of the Playstation 2.
2. It has a better cooling system although lacks certain features from the original. Also has a built in online adaptor for online gamers.
1. Released as a sixth generation system and known as the fourth home video game console. 2. It uses a mini DVD instead of a normal size like its competitors, the Playstation, and the Xbox. Was known to have sold 21.74 million systems with the game Super Smash Bros. Melee being the best sold game on the console.
1. Microsoft was the manufacturer and was their first game console to come out yet.
2. The Xbox started out has a hit with its hit game, "Halo". That one game made people want to buy an Xbox which started a war between PS2 and the Xbox.
1. Was first announced in april of 1999 and released in Japan before coming to North America.
2.As of September 30, 2009 it was the best selling console to hit the markets. It is backwards compatible and plays DVD's which made it a great competitor to the Xbox.